FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions. Specializing in Brand Marketing, Social, Digital Innovation, Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
About the role:
FHR Montreal has an exciting opportunity for a bilingual Account Coordinator to join our team! Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FHR.
If you’re a natural storyteller who’s obsessed with keeping on the pulse of culture, come join our team of media relations and social strategists, consultants, writers, designers and developers in creating share-worthy stories for all the feeds.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing compelling media pitches and story angles
• Pitching media and fostering relationships
• Identifying and starting to build relationships with influencers
• Contributing to ongoing projects, including media relations campaigns, event management, etc.
• Developing social media content/editorial calendars and community management
• Compiling and analyzing results and research data and providing recommendations and feedback
• Contributing to creative brainstorms and beginning to suggest new story ideas
• Defining competitive landscape and identifying issues, gaps and opportunities for clients
As an Account Coordinator, you will have:
• 1-2 years of relevant industry experience
• University degree. Post-grad diploma in PR and/or communications, a strong asset
• Knowledge/experience and interest in technology, consumer, lifestyle and health
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Detail-oriented, a must
• Strong understanding of media relations, influencer marketing and social media
• Experience in media relations and pitching
• Strong research capabilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French and in English
• Good presentation skills
• The ability to contribute creative ideas
• The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
• A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter in French AND English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.