FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is looking for the best talent to join our Social & Digital team. As a leading full-service communications agency specializing in Social and Digital Innovation, Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, and Public Affairs, we’re widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients.
FHR is part of FleishmanHillard – one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 3,000 employees in over 80 offices around the globe. Being part of a global network means that we are able to tap into worldwide trends to ensure our team never stops learning and improving our work and offering for our clients and brands.
We hire for attitude and passion, so if you are looking to inspire and be inspired, influence change through impactful strategies and meaningful storytelling, then you’re the talent we’re looking for.
About the Role
As an Account Director, you will develop local and national integrated social and digital programs and be responsible for providing strategic counsel to a variety of clients. Your role will also include the development of digital campaigns, online measurement frameworks, setting meaningful communication objectives that align to business goals, and building strong relationships with your clients.
With a strong passion for online measurement and analytics, you’ll leverage online listening and data analysis tools, and set the standard for the agency, continuing to challenge the status quo. A deep understanding of paid media on all social media and digital platforms will be necessary in order to consult effectively to clients. Strong experience in B2B communications is a must. A basic understanding of influencer relations will also form part of your remit. As an account lead, you will develop strategies and oversee project execution which includes developing and managing budgets, forecasting, client invoicing and project deadlines.
You’ll also be responsible for managing a small team, ensuring you’re contributing to their professional growth and championing new ideas among the team. Being a team collaborator is the key to success with the team, partners, suppliers, and the wider agency. Being involved in new business pitches and proposals and getting involved in the FleishmanHillard global network will be expected.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor's degree or graduate degree in communications, marketing, or public relations is preferred
• Relevant experience (8+ years) in digital or social media communications. Agency experience is strongly preferred
• Strong experience in B2B communications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including relationship building skills
• Strong understanding of social media and evolving platform capabilities, and a natural curiosity for online trends and industry updates
• Proven ability to pitch and sell-in programs from actively listening to client needs
• Certifications or complete training in partner programs is a benefit (Google certification, Facebook blueprint training, Twitter flight school, Amazon certifications, etc.)
• Experience with online listening tools such as BrandWatch, TalkWalker, StatSocial, Tagger is preferred
• Experience with Adobe experience manager or Adobe analyics is a benefit
• Superb organizational and project management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands in a rapidly developing environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, and measure social and digital media programs with high quality standards
• Ability to think strategically and manage daily client workload, and identify new opportunities for growth with new and existing clients
• Experience and a strong interest in social and digital measurement, analytics, and insights Experience in crisis communications would also be a benefit
• You’re a natural leader with experience leading, managing, coaching and motivating a team
If you’re up for the challenge, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote “Account Director – Social & Digital”
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We provide reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org