FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions.
Specializing in Brand Marketing, Public Affairs, Corporate Reputation, Social, and Digital Innovation, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. When you join FHR, you join a winning team!
About the role:
FHR is seeking an Account Executive to join our Brand/Marketing team. We are searching for a for a dynamic, motivated, and professional self-starter, who holds a demonstrated passion for agricultural marketing communications.
If you are an enthusiastic and resourceful team player, who thrives in a fast-paced agency environment, who can take a proactive role and deliver results for some of our most renowned clients, then this might be the role for you!
• Serving as a day-to-day client liaison
• Review materials and obtain sign off
• Coordinate with creative project managers on deliverables
• Coordinate in social media content development and campaign execution
• Assist in building, designing and executing email marketing campaigns
• Assist Consultants in other marketing projects and activities including but not limited to trade show events, creative strategy meetings, and occasional work outside of regular hours
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, contributing to performance reviews)
• Other duties as required
The Candidate Should Have:
• Minimum of 2+ years of marketing and/or communications experience
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or communications
• A strong understanding of integrated digital marketing strategies including website marketing, online engagement, search engine marketing, digital display advertising, social media, and email communications
• Critical thinking, strong decision making, ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects
• A basic understanding of the advertising industry along with sound knowledge in agricultural marketing
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail, flexible and strong ability to wear many hats
• Collaborative work ethic
• Solid understanding and demonstrated experience working with brands in the social media universe including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, Facebook, etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.