Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR).
If you’re obsessed with delivering campaigns that earn attention and drive results, come join our Media + Platforms team of digital strategists, storytellers and paid media experts.
We are currently hiring an Account Executive, Paid Media, and we’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, team player who has a passion for digital media and creativity.
As an Account Executive, Paid Media, you will be responsible for:
• Executing paid media plans for clients and teams including search, social and programmatic buying including platforms such as Google Ads, Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Amazon Ads, TradeDesk, Adobe Ad Cloud and other major programmatic buying platforms
• Contributing to paid media strategies and campaign tactics to achieve client goals
• Collaborating with account teams, planners, creatives and clients to develop integrated marketing and communications strategies and tactics that include earned media, paid advertising, social, digital, influencer, brand partnerships and brand activation ideas
• Developing digital advertising content and creative assets working with copywriters, designers and videographers
• Creating paid media campaign workback schedules and managing project timelines and schedules
• Contributing to client communication, including project updates, optimization recommendations, performance reports and deliverable approvals
• Collecting, analyzing and interpreting audience, competitor and other research data to deliver insights and ideas to clients
• Collecting, analyzing and interpreting paid media performance metrics to demonstrate campaign impact and make recommendations for future campaigns
• Develop campaign performance reports and summaries
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, contributing to performance reviews)
As the Account Executive, you will have:
• 2-3 years of relevant digital paid media experience
• A university degree. Post-grad diploma in marketing and/or communications is a strong asset
• Experience with paid search advertising and Google ad search certification (this role will actively include search buying)
• Experience with programmatic digital ad buying (DSP platform knowledge) is a must have
• Experience with The Trade Desk (TTD) and/or Adobe Ad Cloud is an asset
• Experience with Meta and LinkedIn ad buying is a must have
• Strong understanding of social media including channel strategy, content development, community engagement, influencer marketing, measurement and paid social advertising
• Good understanding of digital and social media trends
• Experience with digital and social media management, listening and measurement platforms including at least some of the following: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Talkwalker, Hypr, Traackr and Google Analytics
• Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to manage diverse project teams, priorities and tight deadlines
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good presentation skills
• The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
• A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
**Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada indefinitely. And must be based in any of our core Canadian locations including, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary or Montreal.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.