FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency specializing in Public Affairs, Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, Social, and Digital Innovation, and we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients. FHR is part of the FleishmanHillard network – one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 500 0employees in over 80 offices around the globe, and as a thriving Social & Innovation practice comprising more than 350 practitioners worldwide.
FHR’s unique and positive work culture encourages creativity and innovation as well as open communication, teamwork and a relaxed work atmosphere.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Account Manager, Brand Marketing, you will develop local and national integrated social and digital programs and work on both strategy and execution, including media and influencers relations, and social and digital strategy. You will also be responsible for providing strategic counsel to a variety of clients, with a specific focus on social media strategy and content development. As account/program lead, you will oversee project execution as well as develop and maintain budgets, client invoicing and project deadlines.
You will inspire your team to produce exceptional work for FHR clients as well as champion new ideas that drive business growth. You will also foster a climate of partnership and teamwork between internal and external teams including clients, suppliers and partners.
*This role will oversee and execute on work for clients across Canadian time zones. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. And must also be based in any of our core Canadian locations including Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver or Montreal. Contingent on location, this role will be hybrid or remote.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree or Graduate degree in communications, public relations and or marketing is preferred
• Strong experience in communications and/or social media, paid and organic (min 5-6 years). Agency experience is strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of social media and evolving platform capabilities, and a natural curiosity for online trends and industry updates
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in integrated campaign management – from influencer marketing, social content development, media relations, and paid media integration – as well as managing creative production, client approvals, and overseeing launch and in-market optimizations
• Certifications or complete training in partner programs is a plus (Google certification, Facebook blueprint training, Twitter flight school, Amazon certifications, etc.)
• Experience with online listening tools such as BrandWatch, TalkWalker, StatSocial, Tagger is preferred
• Proven ability to pitch and sell-in programs, and their results
• Top notch presentation and persuasion skills are a must - You’re known for your exceptional client relationship management skills because you actively listen to client needs and deliver results
• Superb organizational and project management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands in a rapidly developing environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute communications programs
• Ability to think strategically and manage daily client workload
• Ability and desire to travel across our offices when required
• You’re a natural leader with experience leading, managing, coaching and motivating a team
If you’re up for the challenge, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We provide reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation or send us an email at Careers@fhhighroad.com