Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FleishmanHillard HighRoad(FHR).
If you’re passionate about everything digital from web to mobile, social to AI, come join our Social & Innovation team of digital strategists, project managers,storytellers, designers and devs in creating buzz worthy online experiences for all the feeds and screens.
We are currently hiring an Account Manager for our Toronto Office and we’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, team player with a solid mix of digital strategy, digital marketing and social media skills!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Providing strategic counsel to a wide variety of digital and social clients
• Client communication, including project updates, counsel, reports and approvals
• Engaging and managing project teams with representatives from account management, digital strategy, user experience, creative design, technical development and outside vendors/partners to effectively contribute to project deliverables
• Assuming a lead role as project manager, managing timelines, budget, resources and communication to ensure the success of each project from beginning to end
• Leading and participating in the presentation of work, both strategy and creative to clients
• Collecting, analyzing and interpreting research data to extract insights and deliver strategies and ideas to clients
• Measuring digital channel and campaign performance using web and social analytics tools
• Mentoring, guiding and assisting junior team members
• Seeking out organic growth opportunities with existing clients
• Participating in the presentation of work, both strategy and creative to clients
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, contributing to performance reviews)
As the Account Manager, you will have:
· 4-6 years of relevant industry experience
· University degree. Post-grad diploma in Communications,Marketing with a focus on digital is a strong asset
· Ability to operate on both a strategic and a tactical level
· Strong understanding of the digital project life cycle with previous experience launching campaign landing pages and corporate websites
· Strong understanding of social media including channel strategy, content development, community engagement, analytics and paid advertising
· Deep understanding of digital and social media trends
· Experience with digital analytics, social media management and social listening platforms including at least some of the following: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Sysomos, Spredfast, Crimson Hexagon, Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
· Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to manage diverse project teams,priorities and tight deadlines
· Budget management experience
· Experience mentoring and guiding junior staff and/or interns
· The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
· A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.