FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions. Specializing in Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, Public Affairs, Social, Digital Innovation, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Communications, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
As one of Canada’s leading communications and public affairs firms, FHR develops and executes innovative, strategic and truly integrated programs and campaigns. At FHR, we value our people as much as we value our clients. At the very heart of the award-winning work we do for clients is our culture of success and the team members who engender passion, teamwork, entrepreneurship and mutual respect.
When you join FHR, you join a winning team!
Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FHR.
About the Role:
We are currently hiring an Account Manager, Paid Media, and we’re looking for a dynamic and motivated team player who has a passion for media strategy and planning!
If you’re a natural storyteller who is obsessed with keeping on the pulse of what’s trending, come join our Media + Platforms team of social media strategists, writers, designers, community managers and amplification experts in creating thumb-stopping content for all the feeds.
*Contingent on location, this role will be hybrid or remote. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada indefinitely.
As an Account Manager, Paid Media, you will be responsible for:
• Managing paid media strategy and development of media plans for clients
• Collaborating with account and creative teams on development of social and digital assets needed for client campaigns
• Creating project workback schedules and managing timelines related to client campaigns
• Building paid social and digital advertising plans for clients and teams and executing paid social campaigns across social and digital channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, SEM, native, Connected TV, and display
• Contributing to client communication, including project updates, reports and approvals
• Collecting, analyzing and interpreting research outputs, audience data and historical performance metrics to deliver insights and ideas to clients
• Measuring social media channel and campaign performance using web and social analytics tools and delivering mid- and post-campaign reports
• Mentoring, guiding, and assisting junior team members
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, invoice reconciliation, expense tracking, contributing to performance reviews)
What we’re looking for:
• Relevant industry experience
• A university degree/Post-grad diploma in communications, PR and/or marketing a strong asset
• Experience with media planning and building media strategies for clients is a must have
• Experience with social and programmatic digital ad buying (DSP platform knowledge) is a must have
• Experience with The Trade Desk preferred
• Experience with Adobe Ad Cloud an asset
• Experience with paid search an asset
• Experience in 360 media planning and buying an asset
• Agency experience strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of brand marketing workstreams including channel strategy, content development, community engagement, influencer marketing, measurement and paid social advertising
• Deep understanding of digital and social media trends
• Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to manage diverse project teams, priorities and tight deadlines
• Knowledge of budget maintenance and process with the ability to manage project expenses and advertising dollars within the established budget provided
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal along with strong presentation skills
• The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
• A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact the office directly about this posting.
FHR is an equal opportunity employer and is working to become the most inclusive global agency. We are passionate about building and sustaining a working environment that is focused on diversity and wellbeing. Self-identifying as Indigenous or having first-hand knowledge or experience working with an Indigenous community will be considered an asset. We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process, as requested. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.