FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions. Specializing in Brand Marketing, Social, Digital Innovation, Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
About the Role:
FHR is looking for a strong Creative Services Director to oversee the delivery of creative/production/digital projects, including traditional advertising, video, social content, microsites, infographics, print materials, reports etc. The Creative Services Director is accountable for managing the scope, timeliness, and quality of all projects executed on behalf of each client, and is responsible for ensuring that projects are estimated, scheduled, and appropriate resources are assigned.
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director, the Creative Services Director collaborates with members of the creative and digital teams as well as internal colleagues across multiple practice groups.
• Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and budgets
• Serve as a key point of contact with internal colleagues and collaborate to resolve client/project issues
• Oversee all aspects of production, including video, still, design and creative production, review process and client deliverables
• Daily oversight of creative projects, scheduling teams, assigning tasks, managing budgets, production resources and adhering to timelines
• Manage and supervise the Project Managers to ensure proper planning and creative resources for all projects; coordinate with team members to ensure timely and continuous senior oversight
• Work closely with ECD on creative team planning and forecasting
• Source freelancers and work with the ECD and COO to ensure the right number of resources based on workload
• Work with other offices on inter-office creative requests
• 10 years+ project management experience with at least 6 years in an agency setting
• Excellent understanding and championing of creative department processes
• Must have knowledge of technology and working knowledge of popular mobile operating systems and hardware platforms
• Must have knowledge of video, web and print production requirements
• Highly detail oriented
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Remain calm under pressure with the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and priorities
• PMP would be an asset
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.