FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is part of FleishmanHillard – one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with over 80 offices around the globe. As a leading full-service communications agency specializing in Social, Digital Innovation, Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, and Public Affairs, we’re widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients.
Being part of a global network means that we are able to tap into worldwide trends to ensure our team never stops learning, and we continue to strengthen our offering for our clients and brands.
We hire for attitude and passion, so if you are looking to inspire and be inspired, influence change through impactful strategies and meaningful storytelling, then you’re the talent we’re looking for.
About the Role:
FHR is searching for a Digital Account Director to join our Media and Platforms team. As a Digital Account Director, you will lead the development of integrated social and digital strategies and programs for a variety of clients. Your role will also include the development of digital campaigns, setting meaningful communication objectives that align to business goals, and building strong relationships with your clients.
With a strong understanding of the full online user journey, you’ll be familiar with website strategy and platform integration, including SEO. A good understanding of how relationships, storytelling, audience platforms, and paid media work together are key to being effective as a client consultant and digital strategist. Strong experience in B2B communications is a must. As an account lead, you will develop strategies and oversee project execution which includes developing and managing budgets, forecasting, client invoicing and project deadlines.
You may be responsible for managing a small team, ensuring you’re contributing to their professional growth and championing new ideas among the team. Being a team collaborator is the key to success with the team, partners, suppliers, and the wider agency. Being involved in new business pitches and proposals and getting involved in the FleishmanHillard global network will be expected.
* Please note this is a hybrid role.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or graduate degree in communications, marketing, or public relations
• Agency experience (8+ years) in digital or social media marketing and communications
• Strong experience in digital strategy is necessary including website, search, social and email channel strategies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including relationship building skills
• Candidate should have experience collaborating with research, planning, creative and production teams, working in partnership to deliver against client goals
• Strong understanding of evolving platform capabilities, and a natural curiosity for online trends and industry updates
• Good understanding of CMS platforms such as WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager or equivalent systems
• Proven ability to pitch and sell-in programs from actively listening to client needs
• Generate ideas that help to grow audiences, engagement and revenue across the digital ecosystem
• Proficient in digital marketing and advertising tools. Certifications or complete training in partner programs is a benefit (Google certification, Facebook blueprint training, Twitter flight school, Amazon certifications, etc)
• Strong experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SEMrush or equivalent tools are necessary
• Superb organizational and project management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands in a rapidly developing environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, and measure social and digital media programs with high quality standards
• Ability to think strategically and manage daily client workload, and identify new opportunities for growth with new and existing clients
• Experience and a strong interest in social and digital measurement, analytics, and insights. Experience in crisis communications would also be a benefit.
• You’re a natural leader with experience leading, managing, and motivating a team
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.