FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions. Specializing in Brand Marketing, Social, Digital Innovation, Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
About the Role:
This will be a challenging and rewarding position for an individual who has excellent multi-tasking skills, is a polished professional, and has a minimum of 7-10 years experience supporting senior executives. You must have the ability to balance a heavy and varied work load, demonstrate a forward thinking-approach coupled with sound judgement, and have the capacity to maintain excellent working relationships will colleagues, executives and clients.
Reporting to the President, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative support at an executive level, to the President, COO, and serve as a trusted administrative business partner to the Senior Leadership team.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage a fast-paced and complex executive calendar
• Prioritize and manage appointments and workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities)
• Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues when appropriate
• Keep others in the senior management team informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Expertly use software including all Microsoft Office programs, TEAMS, and other tools or equipment with ease and efficiency, and provide documents/ information that effectively support the needs of the senior executive
• Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in job function; research and investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
• Book and manage travel itineraries for the President & prepare and process expense reports
• Ensure efficient management of IT and network services for the President (laptop, voice mail, cellular, etc.), by liaising with IT partner PAIGE, as needed
• Attend bi-weekly SLT meetings, take notes, circulate amongst group and follow up on action items
• Manage and “own” presentation deck for monthly staff meetings – Gather updates well in advance, ensuring President and COO have time for final review
Finance & Accounting Responsibilities:
• Stay abreast of Time Entry/Worksheet deadlines and circulate reminder emails to FHR offices
• Participate in Finance calls
• Liaise with accounting department in St. Louis on different client and vendor issues and manage follow up
• College or University degree in Business Administration with a minimum of 7-10 years experience supporting senior executives, and/or other training and experience deemed equivalent
• Proven ability to carry out coordination of business development practices
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and TEAMS
• Excellent at managing priorities and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality, initiative and autonomy
• Versatility, sound judgement, and professionalism are critical
• Able to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
• Possess strong problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and a well-defined work ethic
• Exceptional time management skills, quick learner, and enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Able to respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick turnaround
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.