Internship – Research & Analytics
FleishmanHillardHighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions.
Specializing in Public Affairs, Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, Social/Digital and Research & Analytics, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
When you join FHR,you join a winning team!
About the role:
FHR Toronto is currently accepting applications for an Internship within our Research & Analytics Group to begin in September/October 2018.
Start Date: September/October 2018
End Date: March/April 2019
Reports To: SVP, Research & Analytics
- Helping the R&A team as it further develops its measurement solutions for clients, with a primary focus on digital analytics, insights and strategy
- Assisting teams in gathering and making sense of primary and secondary data, including aggregating data from a number of sources, and collating them into usable formats
- Reporting on data, and summarizing key findings
- Thinking about the best ways to show data to clients, including dashboards, topline reports etc.
- Gathering data from social and traditional media monitoring tools, and picking out key data points and insights to help clients develop their strategies
- Explaining sometimes complex research and data findings to internal stakeholders, and breaking down the most important insights from numerous sources
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Ideally, a certificate or degree in a subject related to statistics, market research or analytics
- Academic or professional experience with conducting primary research (qualitative, quantitative or both), i.e.,designing surveys, conducting interviews, etc.
- Ability to analyse data to arrive at useful insights,and identify key implications
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain data and findings to non-researchers as a bonus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Previous experience with social and digital media reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Sysomos or Radian6is a bonus
- Previous experience of market research methodologies also a bonus
- Strong Eye for detail
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability
The Ideal Candidate will be:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.