FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions. Specializing in Brand Marketing, Social, Digital Innovation, Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
About the role:
FHR’s Toronto location is seeking an Intern to join our Brand/Marketing team. We are searching for a dynamic, motivated, and professional self-starter, who holds a demonstrated passion for marketing communications.
If you are an enthusiastic and resourceful team player, who thrives in a fast-paced agency environment, and can take a proactive role and deliver results for some of our most renowned clients, then this might be the role for you!
*Please note this is a hybrid role.
• Compiling research and analyzing data
• Assist with drafting correspondence and various communications materials
• Coordinating with team on deliverables
• Assist with client communications and development of marketing materials
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities (manage project trackers, folder development, etc).
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, etc)
• Other duties as required
The Candidate Should Have:
• A diploma or post-grad certificate in Marketing, PR, Advertising or Communications
• A basic understanding of integrated marketing strategies including website marketing, online email marketing, and social media
• Critical thinking, strong decision making, ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail
• The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
• Collaborative and strong work ethic
• Understanding of the most popular social media platforms, including, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, Facebook, etc.
• Demonstrated interest to work in a fast-paced agency environment
• An interest in the agricultural industry is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.