FHR’s Toronto office is seeking an Intern to join our Brand/Marketing team. We are searching for a for a dynamic, motivated, and professional self-starter, who holds a demonstrated passion for marketing communications, as well as an interest in the Agricultural sector.
If you are an enthusiastic and resourceful team player, who thrives in a fast-paced agency environment, who can take a proactive role and deliver results for some of our most renowned clients, then this might be the role for you!
• Compiling research and analyzing data
• Assist with drafting correspondence and various communications materials
• Coordinating with team on deliverables
• Assist with client communications and development of marketing materials
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities (manage project trackers, folder development, etc).
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, etc)
• Other duties as required
The Candidate Should Have:
• A diploma or post-grad certificate in Marketing, PR, Advertising or Communications
• A basic understanding of integrated marketing strategies including website marketing, online email marketing, and social media
• Critical thinking, strong decision making, ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly organized with keen attention to detail
• The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
• Collaborative and strong work ethic
• Understanding of the most popular social media platforms, including, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, Facebook, etc.
• Demonstrated interest to work in a fast-paced agency environment
• An interest in the agricultural industry is a BIG plus