FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is looking for the best talent to join our Social & Digital team. As a leading full-service communications agency specializing in Social and Digital Innovation, Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, and Public Affairs, we’re widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients.
FHR is part of FleishmanHillard – one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 3,000 employees in over 80 offices around the globe. Being part of a global network means that we can tap into worldwide trends to ensure our team never stops learning and improving our work and offering for our clients and brands.
We hire for attitude and passion, so if you are looking to inspire and be inspired, influence change through impactful strategies and meaningful storytelling, then you’re the talent we’re looking for.
We are currently hiring a Mid-Level Paid Media Strategist for our Toronto Office and we’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, team player who has a passion for social, digital, and media buying!
As a Mid-Level Paid Media Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Contributing to social media strategies and campaign planning for clients
• Providing digital media buying recommendations for clients
• Developing paid media plans for social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Developing media plans for digital and programmatic channels such as Connected TV, display banners, pre-roll videos, and more
• Sharing knowledge and consult on DSP platforms, including Adobe Ad Cloud
• Creating project workback schedules and managing timelines related to social media content and campaign activities
• Building Google Search plans, including keyword research, set up, optimization, and reporting
• Set up and execution of ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Search, Adobe Ad Cloud
• Contributing to client communication, including project updates and approvals
• Collecting, analyzing and interpreting research data and social media performance metrics to deliver insights and ideas to clients
• Working with a team to develop performance reports on ad campaigns
• Measuring social media channel and campaign performance using web and social analytics tools
• Mentoring, guiding and assisting interns and other junior team members
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, budget tracking)
As a Mid-Level Paid Media Specialist, you will have:
• 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
• A university degree or post-grad diploma in communications/digital or social marketing is a benefit
• Strong understanding of social media including channel strategy, content development, community engagement, influencer marketing, measurement and paid social advertising
• Deep understanding of digital and social media trends
• Experience with paid social required
• Experience with paid search, digital display, native and video required
• Experience with programmatic digital ad buying (DSP platform knowledge) required, experience with Adobe Ad Cloud is a benefit
• Experience with social media monitoring, listening and measurement platforms including at least some of the following: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TalkWalker, BrandWatch, Cision and Google Analytics
• Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to manage diverse project teams, priorities, and tight deadlines
• Knowledge of budget maintenance and process with the ability to manage project expenses and advertising dollars within the established budget provided
• Strong research capabilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good presentation skills
• The ability to be flexible and a team player
• A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.