FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency specializing in Public Affairs, Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, Social, and Digital Innovation, and we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients. FHR is part of the FleishmanHillard – one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 5000 employees in over 80 offices around the globe.
Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FHR.
If you’re a natural storyteller who’s obsessed with keeping on the pulse of what’s trending, come join our Montreal team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Account Director, you will develop local and national integrated communications programs and PR campaigns, and work with national teams on Quebec strategy and execution, including media and influencers relations, social and digital strategy, events, crisis/issues management, etc. You will also be responsible for providing strategic counsel to a variety of clients. As account lead, you will oversee project execution as well as develop and maintain budgets, forecasting, client invoicing and project deadlines. You are connected well with local industry and be assisting with the firm’s new business development efforts, including proposal development, program creation and contribute to new business pitches.
As a Senior Account Director, your role involves people management. You will assist in overseeing the Montreal team and mentor and coach your team members. You will inspire your team to produce exceptional work for FHR clients as well as champion new ideas that drive business growth. You will also foster a climate of partnership and teamwork between internal and external teams including clients, suppliers and partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree or graduate degree in communications, public relations and/or marketing, is preferred
• Relevant experience (8-10 years) in communications and/or public relations. Agency experience is strongly preferred
• You are perfectly bilingual (French & English) with strong writing and communications skills in both languages
• Proven ability to pitch and sell-in programs
• Top notch presentation and persuasion skills are a must. You’re known for your exceptional client relationship management skills because you actively listen to client needs and deliver results.
• Superb organizational and project management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands in a rapidly developing environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute communications programs
• Ability to think strategically and manage daily client workload, and identify new opportunities for growth with new and existing clients
• Experience and interest in working with media relations and crisis communications, experience in healthcare would be an asset.
• You’re a natural leader with experience leading, managing, coaching and motivating a team
If you’re up for the challenge, please submit English and French cover letters and resumes to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Senior Account Director, MTL."
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We provide reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation or send us an email at Careers.email@example.com