FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions.
Specializing in Technology, Corporate Reputation, Brand Marketing, Social, and Digital Innovation, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
As one of Canada’s leading communications and public relations firms, FHR develops and executes innovative, strategic and truly integrated programs and campaigns. At FHR, we value our people as much as we value our clients. At the very heart of the award-winning work we do for clients is our culture of success and the team members who engender passion, teamwork, entrepreneurship and mutual respect.
When you join FHR, you join a winning team!
About the role:
FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is seeking an experienced B2B/B2C technology communications expert to join our team. Working closely with senior management, in this role you will oversee planning and execution of client programs with a focus on building narratives, storytelling, and creating thought leadership platforms.
The ideal candidate will have 9 – 11 years experience working in the B2B or B2C technology space, with a proven track record in contributing to a wide range of services including content creation, media relations, social media, crisis and corporate communications, team management and new business development. We are looking for a confident professional who is comfortable working with others and thrives within a collaborative and exciting environment.
If you are an enthusiastic and resourceful team player, who thrives in an experimental environment and is keen to be part of growing FHR’s focus on the tech sector, then this might be the role for you!
*Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. And must also be based in any of our core Canadian locations including Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver or Montreal. Contingent on location, this role will be hybrid or remote.
Responsibilities will include:
• Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of client accounts. This will involve managing client deliverables, bringing in senior counsel as required.
• Developing and executing integrated communications campaigns, that include earned media, social media, digital and paid elements.
• Creating messaging and content grounded in audience insight.
• Ensuring a high standard of work and superior client service. Our clients want thoughtful partnership, which means you need to understand their challenges and opportunities.
• Contributing to the management of client budgets; overseeing the client budget development, tracking, billing and communications.
• Inspiring, mentoring and motivating junior team members to build a highly engaged, inclusive and productive team.
• You have a deep understanding of the B2B/B2C technology landscape in Canada.
• You have demonstrated success in managing and executing communications campaigns, and have experience in integrating that work with other areas (digital, social and more).
• You have strong writing and communications skills, with an eye for detail.
• You have experience managing and counselling clients and account teams.
• Your creativity and strategic thinking are matched by your strong leadership qualities.
• You are an inclusive, considerate team player who understands how an agency works.
• You love to have fun!
If you like the idea of working for an entrepreneurial practice within an established international network, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.