Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR).
If you’re a natural storyteller who’s obsessed with keeping on the pulse of what’s trending, come join our Social & Innovation team of social media strategists, writers, designers, community managers and amplification experts in creating thumb-stopping content for all the feeds.
We are currently hiring a Senior Consultant for our Toronto Office and we’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, team player who has a passion for social media and creative ideas!
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for:
• Contributing to social media strategies and campaign planning for clients
• Developing social media content working with copywriters, designers and videographers
• Creating project workback schedules and managing timelines related to social media content and campaign activities
• Identifying and fostering relationships with influencers
• Developing and executing compelling influencer programs
• Providing paid social advertising guidance to clients and teams and executing paid social campaigns across channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Contributing to client communication, including project updates, reports and approvals
• Collecting, analyzing and interpreting research data and social media performance metrics to deliver insights and ideas to clients
• Measuring social media channel and campaign performance using web and social analytics tools
• Mentoring, guiding and assisting interns and other junior team members
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, contributing to performance reviews)
As the Senior Consultant, you will have:
• 4-5 years of relevant industry experience
• University degree. Post-grad diploma in communications, PR and/or marketing a strong asset
• Strong understanding of social media including channel strategy, content development, community engagement, influencer marketing, measurement and paid social advertising
• Deep understanding of digital and social media trends
• Strong knowledge of the Canadian influencer landscape particularly in the lifestyle space
• Experience with social media management, listening and measurement platforms including at least some of the following: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Sysomos, Spredfast, Crimson Hexagon, Hypr, Traackr and Google Analytics
• Advanced experience with paid social especially Twitter
• Experience supporting multiple brands across multiple regions and developing targeted social content for each brand/region
• Prior experience managing social media communities and providing social customer care
• Knowledge/experience working with brands in the lifestyle/consumer space particularly in agriculture, food, health or tech
• Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to manage diverse project teams, priorities and tight deadlines
• Knowledge of budget maintenance and process with the ability to manage project expenses within the established budget provided
• Strong research capabilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good presentation skills
• The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
• A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.