FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions. Specializing in Brand Marketing, Social & Digital Innovation, Public Affairs, Corporate Reputation, and Technology Communications, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
About the role:
FHR’s Toronto location is looking for a strong Senior Project Manager to successfully own both the client relationship and their campaigns, from inception through to delivery, across various marketing channels. Reporting to the Director of Creative Services, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for guiding the planning, coordination, and successful execution of strategic integrated marketing projects. This individual will work cross-functionally with the creative department ensuring that projects are estimated, scheduled, tracked, and aligned with set timelines.
**This is a hybrid role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada indefinitely. Occasional travel may be required.
• Work with internal and offsite creative team, managing the development and delivery of all creative assets according to deadlines and budgets
• Serve as a key point of contact with internal colleagues and collaborate to resolve client/project issues
• Report on status of projects internally and with external vendors and agency partners
• Review daily workloads with creative department and adjust assignments and resources as needed
• Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key client contacts
• Collaborate cross-functionally with teams, either as a lead or in a specified lane within the marketing process
• Actively participate in high-level meetings with client’s leadership team and drive clarity via written confirmation of outcomes
• Accepting and triaging creative briefs with the Executive Creative Director and or Director, Creative Services
• Manage print, digital and social ad trafficking requirements
• Assist in drafting and aligning team on project briefs, deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Take initiative to understand client’s business objectives and mandate
• Demonstrate excellent organization skills and detail in managing multiple initiatives
• Juggle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously, adapting actions to ever-shifting priorities
• Evaluate and monitor quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
• Think tactically to meet client’s needs, improve current service, or deliver new services
• Proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to the client
• 6+ years’ experience in Project Management
• Marketing or agency experience required; print production and digital marketing experience in all channels strongly preferred
• Background in working with a creative department, designers and production vendors with a proven ability to work within and understand creative processes and status tracking
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to respond with appropriate level of urgency to situations which requires a tight turnaround
• Solutions focused and positive attitude
• Experience in agriculture and/or business management considered a strong asset
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are passionate about building and sustaining a working environment that is focused on diversity and wellbeing. Self-identifying as Indigenous or having first-hand knowledge or experience working with an Indigenous community will be considered an asset. We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process, as requested.