Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR).
If you’re a natural storyteller who’s obsessed with keeping on the pulse of what’s trending, come join our Social & Innovation team of strategists, writers, designers, community managers and amplification experts in creating thumb-stopping content for all the feeds.
We are currently looking for a social and digital marketing intern for our Toronto Office, someone who is a dynamic, motivated, team player who has a passion for social media and creative ideas!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
FHR is currently searching for our next star intern to join our Social & Innovation team. This is an exciting career opportunity for a dedicated team player, who exhibits a solid understanding of all things social and digital marketing. You will collaborate with members of the team, assisting with online research, influencer relations, content creation, social listening, community management, digital project management, paid digital advertising and measurement reporting.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s and/or post-graduate certificate in Digital Marketing or a related field
• Exhibits an intermediate level proficiency in the use of social media platforms including Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
• Strong online research skills (i.e. you know how to search for anything or anyone on Google, Instagram etc. like a pro)
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Superior time management and organizational abilities
• Demonstrates a professional and tactful approach, working in a deadline driven environment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
• A social media enthusiast
• A dynamic team player
• A self-starter
• Understanding of Paid Media (paid social, paid search, digital programmatic buying etc.) would be an asset
• Understanding of social and digital analytics also an asset
• Shows strong initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Displays a positive “can do” attitude and has great sense of humor
• Exhibits strong problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.