Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. We’re a place where being creative is not only encouraged, it’s expected. From coming up with the next big thing for some of the world’s most beloved brands to helping new businesses make their mark, there’s never a dull moment at FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR).
We are currently seeking a VP, Digital, Social & Innovation for our Toronto office. In this role, you will be responsible for developing compelling digital and social programs, strategies and plans, providing oversight and guidance to teams in executing these programs and ensuring integration across the broader business. You will provide senior counsel and be the account lead for key clients, providing strategic account planning and advice. You will work closely with the social, digital, creative and account teams to develop insights-driven, shareable content that inspires audiences and influences beliefs and behaviors. You will help organizations and brands manage and govern their social platforms and shape client content, stories, and messages, with the goal of engaging, attracting and converting their customers. You will oversee the work of the digital and social team to ensure a high standard of quality across account deliverables and superior client service, to ensure client satisfaction and drive client retention and growth.
As the VP, Digital Social & Innovation, you will be a leader of people. You will manage and mentor the social and digital team to build a highly engaged and productive team. You will inspire your team to produce exceptional work for FHR clients as well as champion new ideas that drive business growth.
HOW YOU STAND OUT
• 10+ years of social and digital experience, working in a high-performing agency environment.
• You understand the breadth of services across the integrated communications service mix.
• You have great relationships with your clients because you actively listen to their needs and deliver results. You also have a track record of growing your client accounts and bringing in new business.
• You are a natural presenter with an ability to build strong trusted relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• You’re capable of measuring social and campaign performance and success by using analytical tools and devising strategic social recommendations, reports and solutions.
• You have a strong understanding of how to use social channels within the larger mix of marketing and communications channels.
• You’re a natural leader with experience leading, managing, coaching and motivating a team.
• You have a collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment.
FHR offers a convenient downtown location in Toronto. Our unique and positive work culture encourages creativity and innovation as well as open communication, teamwork and a relaxed dress code. FHR is part of the FleishmanHilliard – one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 500 0employees in over 80 offices around the globe, and as a thriving Social & Innovation practice comprising more than 350 practitioners worldwide.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.